Jun 17, 2006, 2:30 PM: Update!

Listening to: Route 66- Cover by John Mayer
Thinking: No. more. brain. juice.
Craving for: civilisation.

I shall update! Haha, but if you missed my entry on SENTOSA. feel free to click HERE

I have started on homework!

And I'm beginning to feel extremely rusty. I mean, EXTREMELY rusty. I couldn't do much of the match questions cause I forgot how to. Gosh. Somebody helpppp. I need more time....

HOMEWORK list
- A-math exam corrections
- A-math worksheets
-SS MYE corrections
-SS MYE SEQs
-SS SBQ (get from e-portal and print out)
-Physics Quizes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
-Bio Essay Qn
-E-math- Co-ordinate Geometry (e-portal)
-E-math- Trigonomerty (e-portal)
-English- Compre- Pg 121
-English- Compre- Units 2, 3, 5
-History- League Of Nations worksheet (e-portal doc)
-History- PBL webquest

I am gonna die.

Things to do this holiday.

-*HOMEWORK!!!

-Youth Cup matches:
vs Autofocus
vs Home United
vs Combined Schools (West)

vs Kai Xuan

-Robotics
I DESPERATELY NEED SOMEONE TO FILL ME IN. Cause I can't make it.

-Council Training

So yeah, if you're interested in the robotics thing, PLEASE TELL ME. Its free, you get free food!!! Yeah, I desperately need a substitute!

8 more days till school re-opens everyone!




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.