Jun 14, 2006, 10:07 PM: Bonus!

Listening to: Shotgun!, A Static Lullaby
Thinking: Sometimes, I hate the holidays, and that's unnatural.
Craving for: A real holiday... as always.

Ah well, I'll blog about SENTOSA today. Haha, after like, 1 week. Haha...

Anyway, I watched "She's The Man" with Xyne and Theresse today after the "DC reunion" yeah, we're back and were gonna invade Tampines Mall on the 8th Of July, though I'd doubt this performance would have alot of original content/jokes, cause we ripped of alot from the Art Symposium and some shows. The only joke we got was "That was kare-not-so-okay" -comedian drum roll- Talk about productive. I think football fever has got to us. And I couldn't even watch ANY of the matches. Anyway, yeah... CDs at HMV are still as overpriced.

So yeah... now its... SENTOSA.

Haha, ok we were suppsoed to meet at 12 at Harbourfront, but guess what? I overslept. So, I was thus 1 hour late. Darn. So anyway, we had lunch at that Harbourfront place and the next thing we knew, we were enjoying the view while suspended like THIS high. And Chrystal and Janaine were like THIS scared.


But they eventually got over their fear (cue- applause)



and managed to appreciate the (not too) lovely views.


Anyway... we left the cable car station and made our way to the resort.


Only to realise that....

DUM DUM DUM!


Chrystal ate some radioactive material and gained super human strength and


I could balance the Merlion on my head.

Haha, ok I was just joking, but it would be fun it it were true. What really happened was that...

I left my sleeping bag in the cable car (the yellow one in the picture)

So we went back, and collected it and went back. (I forgot to mention that Lorraine, Jeanette and Brigette came too) So we met up with them and yeah, went back to the resort and checked in. Check it out! The old RTC lady came too, and so did Veronica, but they had their own itinerary... and Veronica was giving us tips on how to have a bikini body. Haha.

There was even a JACCUZI!!!

Oh and on the way back, there was like... a lizard on the elscalator, and the seniors freaked. And the poor creature almost got eaten up by the escalator.


Ok fine, so you can't see it. So what. Just use imaginationnnnn

Ok anyway, back at the suite (correct term??) Mrs Chong thaugh us this new card game called "Sets" you're supposed to find sets. Like you know sets and venn digrams that sets. Once you find a set, you scream "SET!!!" and you choose your set. It was fun, but it got boring and we moved onto some other hamburger card game thingy. Hahah.

And Janaine took really arty farty photos of my shuffling the cards. (Which were photoshopped as t'was too dark)



Pretty good eh? Haha... ah well...

then we went to Siloso Beach... for some fun under the (not so visible) sun.


They were even nice enough to give me a bikini.



Anyway, I'm just summarizing what I have, cause I've got alot of funny photos but so little space/time to show it. Haha...



So anyway, we go back to the resort, clean off at the pool with the most fascinating pool shower I've seen. Then we're greeted by THESE TWO.


Then we go to the Carlsberg Sky Tower (FREE complimentary tickets!)



Yay! Anyway, took some real nice shots, but I shan't bore you with landscape pictures of all too familiar Singapore. Haha after that we went for dinner.

And now, I present to you... YIGGIE EATS....!!!


*now available in 15 shades of blue!

OK enough... SENTOSA IS A RIP OFF. Its like, 15 bucks for the tiniest pizza and $2.50 for water. Haha...

Anyway, after dinner, we headed back. And fooled around with some lights.

Hahah...

so yeah, we fooled around some more cause the escalator was slower than Sister Rita. (haha, ok I'm sorry)


Haha... so we return and we played a whole lot of MAHJONG, SETS and we watched the Fake Photobooth, Whose Line Is It Anyway and CSI on Chrystal's Speakers. Stayed up till like, 2am and everyone (except for Ruzy and I) were asleep. Ruzy and I couldn't sleep so we played stress and Sets until like, 4am, and we decided to play with the jacuzzi. Yeah, at 4am in the morning.

What happened in the jacuzzi was good, clean fun. Nothing happened so don't start thinking things you shouldn't be thinking. :P

Haha. After that, we went to watch the sunrise. Yes, we actually went and DID it. And boy were the photos pretty. It was fun, though the sunrise wasn't as spectacular as I'd expect it to be. But ah well, it was fun.

Anyway, once the sun had risen, we roamed around the beach, hoping to make contact with early birds at Delifrance. Didn't happen. They opened at 10am. So we just found a pretty beach, and slacked around.

And the rain was coming in.

So we went to the toilets to wash off, and we had a little brush with biology cause we saw a pair of frogs, mating. Yeah, they were like, hopping around trying to run away from us. Haha

So anyway, we went back and changed into out council tee. Which made us look like complete idiots hahah cause we ended up looking like sailors. But I like it, its cute! So yeah, packed up and then we had a little loong mini-meeting to yeah just share our thoughts and all and then it was off to my place to watch IT on VCD or Rock School. Haha, most of us passed out half way through and we were all deep asleep in the MRT.

The Shirts!!! (with gramatical errors at the back)

fin!

That took like, LONG. ahah but hoped you like it!





------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.