Aug 7, 2007, 11:01 PM: "Well they've already making us fat, the least they could do is make us smarter"
Zuo tian, wo gen Koh Jin Wen yi qi qu Mai Dan Na du shu. Wo men du dao le hen wan, cai hui jia.
"Yesterday, I went with Chrsytal to study at MacDonalds till very late." It was random. Yes, I guess the chinese oral practice today caught on. anywayyy, yesterday, we went to play badminton after tutorials (thou shalt have 5 days of exercise a week!) and uhh, yeah, since we're all rendered myopic from all the reading, exercise is good destress. Oh, jumping around in the indoor stadium is also very destressing. Anyway, played with Yiggie, Becks and Chrystal. I wanted to invite to whole council, but I kinda forgot. Oh well. Next time. :) Sorry guys.
School!
The relief history teacher is issues. Serious issues. And she wasted 4x40 pieces of paper today! thats 160 pieces of paper! So much for the Live Earth movement. Anywayyyy. School's just a blur and alots of work overdue (I only started on e-math congruency worksheet today and I didn't even do the physics HOLIDAY homework) Ah well. English Orals are next week! And Cherie got really annoyed during english today cause we were reading aloud a national geographic article in proper English and crap. Apparently she got heck annoyed. Whoops. Sorry. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................
ART!
Well, actually it was chem tutorials first, and i found it really helpful. REALLY. Anyway, art was..................... uh ok. Did more experiments, but something tells me its potentially a waste of time.
Oh well, have a good long weekend.
------------------------------------------