Jul 29, 2007, 4:07 PM: Stock

Listening to: Slowdancing in a burning room, John Mayer.
Thinking: Looks like I wonn't be able to catch Plainsunset this friday. -__-
Craving for: A bigger desk.

Stocked up on stationery yesterday. It was fun. We went to Popular at Junction 8 after church and went wild. I gott....

-4 0.28 Uniball dx pens
-4 0.5 uniball pens
-6 clearcolour markers
-correction tape refill
-Shiny star stickers!
-Limunous orange arrow stickers!

oh and I also got "The Kite Runner", which I read, was really good. :) Yayyy, my diary is gonna look like, so FETCH with the new stickers. Hahahahahahahha. Right.

Well, my sister bought plastic to wrap the new books (She bought Nicholas Sparks books) and I ended up wrapping not only "The Kite Runner" but all my other old books (i.e , the Kay Scarpetta Series, To Kill A Mockingbird, Ccatcher in the Rye, Catch 22 etc etc...) I think I will go get a job in Sansbookshop cause thats where they wrap all their books that they sell. And I actually think its fun. Its not like wrapping presents, and I suck at wrapping presents.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna watch the Simpsons movie. But oh well, studies come first I guess... its time to bring out the nerd in me. (Or is it already out?) oh well. I'm so screwed for art. Miss Chia wants the final design by this week and I hate my concept. Its so cliche! Darn it. Gahhhhhhhhhh.

Oh yes, I got a livejounal. I dont know why.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.