Jul 14, 2007, 9:22 PM: Short.
Listening to: Stop this train, John Mayer
Thinking: I wanna grow taller
Craving for: my legs not to ache anymore.
FENCING was on Thursday, and my legs still hurt from it. Its been so long since I've excersised. Its been about... 3 months since I trained for basketball, and about 2 weeks since the last fencing lesson. (Not including this week's)
Anyway, the "time to celebrate" thingum thing was................ alright, thought it mirroed the "SAC rocks" but with more enthusiasm. It just didn't feel... celebratory. Or was it just me? Ah well. It feels weird to be retired. Its like, you have this instinct to just go up and move chairs but then no, you're retired. Which means you don't have to. Ah well. I think I have a love-hate relationship with the class, don't know why, but sometimes I just don't feel part of it all, sometimes I don't WANT to be part of it. -shrugs- Ah well... I mean,, don't you feel it too??
OH! Ermm I have to apologize to IVANA. Cause I was supposed to meet her for lunch to celebrate her birthday, but didn't cause I foolishly overslept. Heh, I'm really really sorry Ivana. Sorrryyyyyyyyy! Yeah, and Theresse too, cause theresse was expecting me to come but I didn't. Heh. Hai, proves that I need more sleep during the weekdays. (Which is practically impossible cause now the homework and tutorials are gonna slowly eat our lives away)
------------------------------------------