Jul 9, 2007, 8:56 PM: Oh Monday.

Listening to: My future decided, Hillsong United.
Craving for: a portable fan

It was rather pleasant today, and though it may sound like complete blasphemy, I think I'm beginning to like Mondays better than any other day. Its absurd, some of you may think, but look at it this way, we have... only 3 subjects that require very hard thinking, the rest are just the ones where you run around with a ball or draw stuff on huge sheets of mahjong paper. And out of the 3, bio is the one where the probablility of you taking a nice morning nap is, 1. So yeah, basically, you just have chemistry and A-math to listen to. Oh well.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll really miss SAC. Its much like a love-hate relationship. Sigh. But I do know I'll miss quite a number of people. Ah well. Whatever. Homework calls.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.