Jul 23, 2007, 7:40 PM: Mock!
Listening to: Freakish, Saves The Day
Thinking: My eyes are itchy.
Craving for: exercise.
hey hey hey. Fairly eventful, I think. Ermmmm yes.
Racial Harmony Day! Was a great day. I went to 2 churches in 1 day. Haha, first to mine, the to Linette and Yiggie's cause she was sharing her testimony. Yeah, it was really sweet for her to say "Now I feel that I really love my council" or something along that line. Yes Yiggie, I know you love us. -bounces eyebrows- Anywho, altar call was, wow. Everyone went up and we kidna qeued up and err yea. And I'm jsut so happy for Chrystal and Clarissa's salvation. :D :D :D. Yeah. It was. wow. You sometimes wonder why you're wasting so much time wallowing in your puddle of tears when you always have God to turn to. Anyway, I went up too, and had my own encounter with God, its been so long and it feels good to finally get an understanding of where I'm at in my faith in God, I really should be more active in my own churh. Yes. I will. :) I'm jsut so happy for their salvation. :D 1 prayer answered :)
Anyway, we had E math mock exams today, it was quite alright, but I didn't really study and I kinda forgot vectors and inverse porportion. So uh, well, I guess I know where to start revision now. Haha, after all, its only MOCK exams, so in the end we can just er, mock it. K, not funny. -Laughs to myself-
Oh well, we had Chemistry SPA today too! Yeah, err, it was alright actually. Oh welll. Art tomorrow! 7 months and it hasn't been very productive at all. I laugh at myself.
I've been going on facebook lately. Haha, if you don't know what facebook is, its kinda friendster, only less polluted. Its very clean. :) Hahaha, anyway, get a facebook! its funner, somehow. hahahahha.
------------------------------------------