Jul 20, 2007, 11:35 PM: Crazy like.

Listening to: Wish me luck (As you wave me goodbye), Gracie Fields
Thinking: "Get some sleep."
Craving for: things.

Wow. Another week gone, another week wasted. Another week less till the prelims. Gah, its crazy. Well, Racial Harmony day was er, yesterday (actually its tomorrow, i mean today but ah well) and errrrrrrr I dunno. But i did have fun with the henna thingy. Wohoo. Oh well, life's gonna be so crazy next week. SPA assesment, art till 9.30 every friday, homework, homework and the occasional test.

Did you know Singapore has the largest increase in number of millionares??

Now you know, maybe Chrystal's quirkology thing has more credibility than you originally thought.

OH well, life's been the usual, I really don't now what to blog about when I'm on blogger. haha, I think I've lost my ability to blog. (Do you not realise how dull each post is getting?)

OH! I wanna watch Plainsunset this Friday, Aug 3rd at 10pm at the Esplanade. :D Anyone want? Anyone???? (Baybeats coming, but the lineup is kinda boring, only Plainsunset excites me)

err yeah. Arriverdeici everyone! study hard :)

Ciao.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.