Jun 24, 2007, 12:17 AM: No.
Listening to: Find A Way, Plainsunset.
Thinking: I just love plainsunset. I just love Europe. I just love not going to school. I just... I just...
Craving for: alot of things.
I AM BACK. And no, this is not the long blog post about the Europe trip that er, most of you have been waiting for. 2 fully packed weeks of events and activities is too much for just one blog post. and yeah, its quite late and I'm contemplating wether to skip fencing tomorrow just so I can magically finish all my homework by Monday.
Well then, lots happened. Met up with Adlin at vivocity and went insane, got a real rubiks cube and got hooked again, had lunch with my sisters and gawked at all the puppies in the Serangoon gardens petshop , met up with Debbie, Theresse and Xyne for crepes and people watching, met up with the people I jsut went to Europe with to reminisce and eat, attempted to do my english essay and completed it in well over 12 hours with a huge writers block... ahh the list goes on, and I still haven't properly unpacked. I also have a pile of Venice Beinnale goodies and wholesome artist info sitting comfortably on the marble flooring of my room, waiting to be pinned up on the wall AND I have the sistine chapel waiting to show its awe-inspiring artwork in the confinements of my room. Somebody tell me HOW I am ever gonna finish doing all these things before we hear the monotonus drone of the school bell going "dong dong... dong dong" like a funeral procession drum sending us off as we begin the pursuit of knowledge and, the O level certificate, in the comforts of the coffin of our classroom. That was just one loooong sentence. Oh mannn, I feel that even my writing style has changed. This doesn't feel like an ordinary blog post.
School. Ew.
------------------------------------------