May 27, 2007, 8:47 PM: "Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye..."

Listening to: Bold as Love, John Mayer
Thinking: ... distraught, and disheartened.
Craving for: the History Boys soundtrack

"Cheerio, here I go, on my way."

I really like that song. K.

Hmm... Parent-Teacher Meeting was on Friday. Went alright. Did ok. Felt fine. Ah well. Nothing much I really wanna say about it. Anywho. Decided to go for duty at the classrooms... hmm... didn't feel really satisfied with everything though. Ended up quite angry actually, and decided to go home early with my mom and sister. Ah well.. I really do hope that the new council can improve next time. There's still alot of room for improvement, though it wasn't a bad job done. So yeah, (:

Fencing. :). Happy. But then, argh. I don't know. I'm feeling rather distraught lately. So... err sorry. Maybe its PMS...

Oh.

Good luck for your MT O levels tomorrow people! Jia You!

Yeah. Anyone keen to go for a cuppa coffee?




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.