May 24, 2007, 10:59 PM: Hey, What'dya know, its gonna be June.

Listening to: Mood Rings, Relient K. (its a happy tune. heh.)
Thinking: I need to sort out my notes. And my room is a mess.
Craving for: money.

First and foremost,

Congratulations to the newly appointed Prefects Council [and Ex-Co].
Congrats...

Oli, Joan, Michelle, Stephanie, Jan, Maria, Ethel and my buddy, PeiYi. :D
All the best! I really hope you all will get along well and lead the prefectorial board with passion, and drive to motivate the prefects to follow your footsteps. All the best new council!

As for the old council, we've now retired, and nothing can describe how blessed I feel to be in the same council as you. We may have our failures, but I really appreciate how you guys stood there for me, and each other. :) ( As you can see, I'm not one blessed with the ability to make moving, inspiring and heart warming speeches, but you get what I'm driving at. Right?)

Ah well. Goodbye council work, hello Social Studies textbook.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.