May 13, 2007, 11:13 PM: Back on the piste!

Listening to: That's Life, Frank Sinatra
Thinking: Art.
Craving for: more pencils!

After 2 weeks of abandoning fencing, I'm back on the piste! yayy.

Anyway... I've been influenced by alot of things lately. I mean... the more I watch shows like Arts.21 on DW-TV (Channel 45) which basically revolves around the art and design scene in Germany and Europe, the more I feel like I want to pursue art and become a visual artist next time. But, at the same time, the more I watch shows on Discovery Science, the more I want to be some quantum mechanics professor who can make computers a zillionbilliogazillion times faster and more effecient that current computers and make atoms entangle together and do some weird teleportation thingy (they can actually do that). And the more I read up on corrupt governements and IMF World Bank scandals, the more I want to change the world. Damnit. I don't know what I want to do. The more I see people starving and dying from diseases, the more I want to be a doctor. The more I see the youth ministry in my church being so.... errr -__- ... yeah... the more I want to be a pastor. Well, you get my point.

BUT! The more I watch America's Next Top Model, the less I think of myself pursuing modeling (not that I want to to begin with, but hey, why not? I can be a very sucessful "before" model in "before and after" shots) but I mean, I just don't know what I want in life. I miss drama and acting and coming up with weird jokes like "aiyah stop playing with the tissue paper box lah!" etc... and being super un-cool by laughing at your own jokes. Agh. I have no idea where I see myself in 6 month's time. All I know is that by then, the Os would be over. I mean, at least other people have a sense of direction or some form of compass that they're generally following while all I have is just "Oh, I just wanna do well for Os". Ah well...

I want to make a new layout cause this one is just plain BOOORING. (It's meant to be a temporay layout) But ah well, not so temporary eh?




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.