May 19, 2007, 11:33 PM: Awkward.
Listening to: Everything, Michael Buble. Its such a happy song.
Thinking: I suddenly don't feel like facilitating the sports camp.
Craving for: the amazing ability to etch and sketch like I'm Rembrandt or DaVinci or something.
Well. We got back our results yesterday. The feeling was just plain weird/awkward etc.. But yeah... I'm quite disappointed at my humanities results though. But err yeah, ah well...
We went out for dinner today to celebrate my sister's birthday (which was on Thursday). We went to some swanky nicely done up restraunt called "Oosh". Well it was... fun I guess... but yeah. Ah well... I've been thinking alot lately about what I really wanna do later on in life... I mean, it may be alittle premature to be thinking about it but like... now, its like all my siblings have found their true calling in life. My brother's gonna be flying somewhere in the sky while earning millions of dollars, my older sister's gonna be in the hospital delivering babies and making millions of dollars and my younger sister is gonna stand on a stage and sing/dance/act/entertain and earn millions of dollars while I'm gonna be unemployed.
Haha. Oh well... maybe I should just focus on the O levels first.Labels: think
------------------------------------------