May 12, 2007, 1:26 PM: 9

Listening to: Flight 601, fenix TX
Thinking: Art :)
Craving for: a moleskine notebook

1. English Paper 1
2. CLB Paper 1
3. English Paper 2
4. CLB Paper 2
5. Social Studies
6. E-Mathematics Paper 1
7. Physics SPA
8. Physics Paper 1
9. Physics Paper 2
10. A-Mathematics Paper 1
11. Biology Paper 1
12. Biology Paper 2
13. E-Mathematics Paper 2
14. Chemistry Paper 1
15. Chemistry Paper 2
16. A-Mathematics Paper 2
17. History
18. CLB Listening
19. Art


That looks real nice :)

Anyway, I went to see the doctor yesterday. Haha, turns out I have the flu. But I don't know. I feel fine, so I haven't actually taken the medication he gave me. haha, Its jsut the weirdest feeling ever, its like, you know you've got the flu, but you don't feel like you have the flu, and to think I went through the exams thinking that I was just sneezing a little more because the aircon was alittle colder than usual. (Hopefully the flu didn't make me write anything stupid subconciously) But ah well, now that the exams are over, its time for.... ART ART and more ART. :) Hahhaha, oh, and studying too... I actually feel like studying now. Strange, I didn't feel like studying before the exams started. But ah well... I slept at 5pm last night, and woke up at 9 this morning. haha it feels good.

I got my hair chopped off. And it looks weird. Odd... and highly....... strange. STRANGE. I mean, its just weird. I wanna laugh at myself, but at the same time, cry, cause it looks weird. my mom said it made me look younger... but HELLO! I'm only 16 and I'm in no position to look younger cause younger would mean like, sec 1, sec 2? Or even worse, P1, p2. gahhhhhhh. oh well... at least i don't have to tie it up again. hahaha.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.