May 23, 2007, 11:47 PM: 4.8
Listening to: Listen, Spitalfield
Thinking: messiest layout, ever.
Craving for: a creative breakthrough. and holga. still. and FENCING.
AT LAST!
FINALLY. A CHANGE from the boring layout. Ah well. I'm not too happy with this one though, but I felt that I just HAD to get something up cause the white was driving me crazy. So, yeah, I took Becky's suggestion about drawing a layout. And I did, for the first time using my tablet. Haha, took a while to get used to the tablet cause I've been drawing more with the pencil lately. But ah well. I love the History Boys. Though there're gay parts here and there, I still like it.
Tomorrow's the last day of term 2. Sure doesn't feel like it.
Ah well. hope this layout doesn't give you a headache, cause I think its really messy. Ah well, comments are welcome. Please. Its been like, 6 months since I did something big on photoshop/blogger and I'm feeling extremely rusty.
To-Do List
1. O LEVEL ART!!
2. Study. (I actually feel like studying)
3. Sort out notes
4. Pack room
blah blah blaahhhh...
------------------------------------------