May 4, 2007, 4:50 PM: 4

Listening to: I don't trust myself with loving you, John Mayer
Thinking: I love katong laksa.
Craving for: paint.

E MATHS. :)

1. English Paper 1
2. CLB Paper 1
3. English Paper 2
4. CLB Paper 2
5. Social Studies
6. E-Mathematics Paper 1
7. Physics SPA

8. Physics Paper 1
9. Physics Paper 2
10. A-Mathematics Paper 1
11. Biology Paper 1
12. Biology Paper 2
13. E-Mathematics Paper 2
14. Chemistry Paper 1
15. Chemistry Paper 2
16. A-Mathematics Paper 2
17. History
18. CLB Listening
19. Art

12 more! :) ok, yeah, Becky's right. I update during the exam period just so I feel happier cause I get to see everything get slowly cancelled off.

Labels:





------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.