Apr 13, 2007, 5:12 PM: Never in my 4 years going to school on bus 28 have I.....

Listening to: Brain food podcast. My new addiction.
Thinking:
Craving for: blueberry tarts that they sell in the canteen :D

...HAD A COCKROACH CRAWL UP MY LEG.

It. Was. So. -Instert word that you'd scream when a cockroach crawls up your leg- ing traumatizing.

so, yeah, it was like... yay, I'm all happy going off the bus cause I've reached the stop, but when I stood up, I felt this thing wriggling and crawling its way up into my skirt, so I had to leave the bus in this awkward position where I'm trying to stop whatever thats crawling up by grabbing it while at the same time, holding onto my bag, ez-link card and acting normal infront of everyone in the bus because it would be extremely kuku to walk infront of everyone sticking your hand in your skirt. Then after I got out, I found out that that thing wasn't there anymore, so feeling relatively safer, I decided to cross the road with my sister when suddenly, something crawls its way ontop of my head. Instinctively, I tried feel and brush whatever that was on my head, when it did, a brown beetle like thingy flew away and landed on the road, and ta-dah! I found out it was a cockroach. So yeah, since I didn't know if the cockroach that was going up my skirt and the one that was on my head was the same one, I walked to school, smacking myself everywhere from by butt to shoulders, trying to kill the phantom cockroach that might exist. I mean, its better to kill the cockroach in your pants before trying to look for it cause if it was still alive, it would a) crawl around you and hide in another article of clothing you're wearing, b) escape and make you chase that little bugger around that shoebox sized toilet cubicle, and c) save the life of a cockroach that would end up going up other students pants/skirts to inflict more trauma on human kind. yay, I did service to society!

So yeah, I got Becky to smack my butt. I bet she got a kick out of that. So yeah, if you wanna smack your friend, go put a cockroach in her bra or something. :)

Just decided to post that, cause everyone's been so stressed out lately over the exams and such (me included). So yeah, for comic relief, put a cockroach in your friend's pants.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,





------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.