Apr 7, 2007, 7:39 PM: A breif break from the hiatus.

Listening to: We're Not Made in the USA, Electrico.
Thinking: blank.
Craving for: internet on my computer.

Ah yes, I'm back! for like, one post. I'm still on a hiatus, but, I just couldn't resist comming back on blogger to blog in mindless nothings going on in and out of school and all. Well, errrrrrr...

Ah yes, the Interschool Fencing tournaments! Didn't turn out as good as it could, i mean, losing 14-15 isn't really satisfying. But it was a good experience I guess.

and its official, internet on my computer is bonkers, thus I have to use my sisters. The ginuea pigs chewed the optical fibre wire thingy off, its kinda cool actually, but still, NO INTERNET= NO FUN.

Anyway... Happy Good Friday!

Yeahhhh. the exams are comming. "We must PRESS ON!" Yep. I've been feeling very kuku mood swings. Haha. ok. weird.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Watch this space. :)




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.