Apr 29, 2007, 7:18 PM: Back from the hiatus??????

Listening to: Find a Way, Plainsunset.
Thinking: about not thinking.
Craving for: art.

Ah yes, I'm blogging. Could this be the end of the hiatus? Haha. I'm not sure. But I'm sure I'm not gonna have the time to put up another layout anytime soon. Blahhh. I. Want. Webhosting. ANYWAY.

My dad's back for like, the next half a week or so. Wohooo. No waking up to board a cockroach infested bus to school! Yeah. Damn, I just can't wait for the mids to be over. but then... After mids= school= staying back to complete the O level art. Urgh. ART ART ART. I. want. my. Distinction. for. art. It takes like a friggin 80% to 90% for a distinction in art. whaaaaa. I want a distcintion. (who friggin doesn't???)

Ah well. mids are tomorrow, and I feel.... semi-prepared. if there is ever such a term. yeah, half prepared, half not.

haha, I just realised everyone's like sharing their organic chemistry test marks on their blogs. haha. so strange. Haha. wanna know how much I got? hahahaha. Maybe not. ah well...



I wanna go on an art gallery spree thinger. I need to look at pretty things.

Baybeats are on this July!!! -crossees fingers- I hope they have a better line up. Need $$ for merchandise. Haha. Aiya. Ah well... all the best for mids people. :) Don't worry if you don't do well, its only the mids... we can work harder for prelims and stuff. Haha.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.