Apr 30, 2007, 3:46 PM: 1

Listening to: Walk, electrico.
Thinking: Spiderman 3 is opening tomorrow and here I am not being kiasu by not queing up for tickets.
Craving for: Ya Kun Kaya toast.

THE MIDS ARE HERE! Wow, as if you all already don't know. Haha. Anyway, the papers went by... alright. Nothing to comment. But I love chinese compo. haha. I did the picture compo and I went back to Primary school. Yay.

Well, no school tomorrow. More time to study :) har har har.

1. English Paper 1
2. CLB Paper 1

3. English Paper 2
4. CLB Paper 2
5. Social Studies
6. E-Mathematics Paper 1
7. Physics SPA
8. Physics Paper 1
9. Physics Paper 2
10. A-Mathematics Paper 1
11. Biology Paper 1 & 2
12. E-Mathematics Paper 2
13. Chemistry Paper 1
14. Chemistry Paper 2
15. A-Mathematics Paper 2
16. History
17. CLB Listening
18. Art

Whaa, only... 16 more papers left!!! How comforting.

TO DO LIST after the exams
1. Cram for O level art coursework
2. Cram for Venice!
3. Make. A. New. Layout.
4. Go out with people who've been trying to go out with me
5. Fencing!
6. Celebrate my sister's birthday

Labels:





------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.