Jan 6, 2007, 8:04 PM: whaa 2007 already eh!
Listening to: hoppipolla, Sigur Ros
Thinking: whaa, sec 4 already ehh!
Craving for: not to say "whaaa" so many times
Alas! 2007 has arrived. Oh boy. 4/7 '07. Woooo. Its gonna take a while to get used to writing "4/7" in worksheets...
Well... School has been HECTIC. Training, training, CCA oreintation, training, parents night, training... HOMEWORK. Haha. And I now can share the horror of waking up in the morning and taking the first 28 bus to school (which is full of really werird disgusting old men) and that person is none other thaaannnn... MY SISTERRR. Hah. Her butt got numb like one of the first few times we went together. haha, kinda like then Theresse got her legs numb during chinese and had to almost resort to crawling back to class... Haha, and pretty soon its time to pass the baton to her and let her numb her butt all by herself in the big box (with wheels) of dirty old men in the morning. For some reason, that transition is going to seem really easy...
Anyway, I finished my first book in the year 2007! LORD OF THE FLIES by William Golding. And I can't believe PIGGY DIED. But other than that, it was really interesting, and for a moment, I thought it was going to be a sad ending until I read the last few pages, and then I felt happy. Yayyy, now I've moved on to MAO II. By Don Delilo.
Well then. Have a good week end. Haha.
------------------------------------------