Dec 25, 2006, 11:50 PM: The true meaning of christmas is...

Listening to: Belief, John Mayer
Thinking: Christmas isn't christmas anymore.
Craving for: Christmas

First and foremost, I would like to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. :)

Well... as you can see... I'm lacking alittle in the JOY that has to be there to make the whole wishing everyone a merry christmas thing work out. But I mean, I guess its just one of those times you have some sort of... profound epiphany/revelation that makes you think twice about practically everything you have in the world.

Anyway, I spent christmas with my family, not just my immediate family, but with my uncle's family too. We visited grandpa. Alot has changed since my grandma went to heaven... and my grandpa is not an exception. Its strange. Very strange. I guess some things are just left best left un-blogged I guess.

Anyway, a HUGE apology to Debbie, for not replying and sending my RSVPs for the dinner on x'mas, lotsa things poped up... yep.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.