Dec 13, 2006, 11:05 PM: Nasi Goreng Kukus (Steam fried rice)

Listening to: My sister watching High School Musical
Thinking: I'm sleeping the minute I see the e-math TYS
Craving for: J.Co Donuts and Coffee... mmm

INDONESIAAAAA.

Seriously speaking, I wouldn't mind staying here :) they have almost everything here. Good food, swimming pool, tennis courts, seasons 1-6 of Sinfeld and seasons 1-6 of CSI. Oh! And J.Co Donuts! they're simply deeee-licious. Hahah, its like krispy kreme, only its not. Haha, good stuff. Oh and we went for a foot reflexology thing too. Pain, but it wasn't the last few times we visited. yeah, we go there every trip. Its almost like a tradition already. Haha.

Oh Oh! We went to BANDUNG too. yeah, the rose syrup drink with milk. But oh, the irony, I don't think locals know what Bandung is, as in the drink. Hahah, anyway, bought lotsa stuff... lotsa clothes stuff for CNY haha, it'was ok, but ah, my sisters went crazy, we spent like, 200 bucks, but we got lotsa stuff... I got... like... 2 blouses, 2 shorts and a pull over. Should last me for the next year or so. Haha.

Anyway... I still have a moutain of homework, but I fall asleep everytime I sit infront of the work. Agh, I'm so screwedddd. Ah well... gotta go I guess... Toodles.

Happy Holidays!




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.