Dec 7, 2006, 6:25 PM: Lists make me happy.

Listening to: Studman, Electrico
Thinking: I love Hello Panda biscuits.
Craving for: papaya.

Top o' the mornin' Guv'nor!

Haha. Blah.

Anyway, I felt the need to include lists in this post. I love lists. Don't you? Ah they are so evil. Haha. Ok whatever.

HOMEWORK.
not in detail. Its the details which KILL.

-E-mathematics
-A-mathematics
-Chemistry FYS
-Chemistry Worksheet
-Physics worksheet
-CLB online tests
-Social Studies Corrections
-History Corrections
-History Notes
-Biology FYS

Ahh it looks so short here... haii... anyway...

x-mas present list
-FAMILY
-Class
-Basketball
-Fencing
-Others

and now, the list which people love the most :)

Xmas wishlist!

material thingy-magigs.
-Rollerblades
-Wacom graphire/intuos tablet
-Brand New's BRAND NEW CD. (pun intended)
-Books books books

other non-matter thingy-magigs.
-To go back to church as a family
-To survive Sec 4 and the O levels and emerge in 1 piece
-Time...
-More fencing experience... and to break my current bad fencing spell
-More time/inspiration/drive for art
-My sister to not get polluted when she comes to SAC next year
-The class get next year pass as smoothly as possible

Ah, well then, I really don't want any christmas presents actually... the ones listed ontop were just little things I've been wanting to save up for... haha, so yeah,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :)




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.