Nov 26, 2006, 5:30 PM: Whaaaa...
Listening to: Revolution, Hillsong United.
Thinking: This is just insane.
Craving for: liberation...
Alot has happened since the last post....
Where can I even begin?!
Agh, anyway, the holidays has been really harrowing... not even harrowing, I mean harrowing isn't even a strong enough adjective. If only I had a dictionary for a brain.
Well then, I love to entertain with pictoricals, and I shall.

That was one of the more interesing art galleries we visited recently. The ones at the Singapore Art Museum were ok, but Fro Zush to Evru was just bolder than the rest. Dang, if only I could do stuff like that...
Anyway...
well, yeah, I'm sure you've met PANCAKE and CUPCAKE.

Now meet Mocha!
Its my sister's christmas present and he's just really really tiny and cute. Haha, I told you my sisters were CRAZY! haha, 3rd guniea pig, and I'm sure this isn't the last. haha... I wish I had the time for a pet. I'd get a dog :) and I'll name him Jr. Haha. I wish....
anyway...
ART...

was fun. But yeah, anyway... don't really feel like blogging anymore...
goodbye.
------------------------------------------