Nov 1, 2006, 9:52 PM: Malaysia...
Listening to: The Quiet things that no one ever knows, Brand New.
Thinking: Nooooo...
Craving for: Subway. :D
Hey hey... from theresse...
Enjoy! T'will be the only thing you'll be seeing for the next 5 days.
1. Where do you hang your towel to dry aftershowering?
Around my neck, or on that sofa thing in my room.
2. What kind of mouse pad do you have?
The one Dell gave to me.
3. Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?
Comb? I don't get this... comb... thing. Is it edible? (haha.)
4. In your opinion, who do you think is the hottest celebrity?
Eric Smzandaaaaaaa...
5. You have a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue?
Tape! I'm more of a tape person. Glue is TOXIC and gross... but at the same time... fun. Too fun.
6. Chicken or pork?
Chiggin. -cluck cluck- They have perfect balance.
7. By the time you get to school, is it still dark?
Nope. I reach school at 7.
8. If you had a choice to be a unicorn or mermaid which would it be?
A unicorn, cause it doesn't exist. Mermaids are actually just fat manatees mistaken as mermaids by scurvvy stricken sailors.
9. What color is your underwear?
Um, dunno. Why would you wanna know in the first place?
10. What time does the sun usually set?
Around 7.20-ish
11. What/who do you think of last before you go to sleep?
The future... or just... stuff...
12. AC or fan?
AC. I like the cold. If its hot, then I'll jsut prespire and live with it.
13. Do you wear braces?
Yup. I spit alot.
14. Can you do a hand stand?
Yeahh... I can also do a loopy hand plant double backflip while eating porkfloss and watching CSI.
15. If you were the opposite sex, how would you style your hair?
I would shave it all off. Just like my brother and his pathetic mohawk. Hahahahhaah. No, actually, I'd grow it all out and live in Bukit Timah nature reserve as Singapore's very own sasquatch.
16. What level English are you in?
Haha. 2.
17. Jessica Simpson or Alba?
Um... dont know.
18. Which subject is worse, English or Math?
About the same, just slightly at math. (Well, thats what my report book says...) but I feel as though I'm a more English inclined person... I like writing the essays...
19. What's one thing you really want to do this very moment?
Run 2.6km and I am serious.
20. What movie are you embarrassed to admit you've watched?
I not Stupid Too.
21. CD player or iPOD?
About the same, each with its own pros and cons.
22. Would you rather spin upside down going 30 miles or drop 400 ft. into water?
They all sound equally as painful and fun.
23. Whats your favorite shape?
A square! Everything's equal. Its like... a symbol of a utopia or something. Races are treated equally, people are all equally as satisfied, and equally as rich.... whaaa, ok the latter sounded a little too communist, I apologize.
24. What do you have planned for the weekend?
They've got it all planned out. We go there, play and loose afew matches, then go shopping.
25. Have you ever gone ice skating?
Whooho :)
26. If you were put in a room with nothing except for a pencil and paper, what would you do?
Eat the paper and then turn the pencil into uranium and write my will on the walls with my blood.
27. Is it always easy finding your remote every time you want to watch TV?
Yup... occasionally.
28. How was your day?
You are a nosy little bugger aren't you?
29. Do you grow your nails, bite or cut them?
Cut. I somehow find it therepeutic.
30. Describe your handwriting:
Cursive and messy.
31. Do you consider yourself a stalker?
Hahahah. Stalk WHO?
32. Do you bruise easily?
No... my last bruise was like, 2 years ago.
33. There`s nothing on TV except Barney and cartoons. what do you choose?
I'd switch it off and go to bed.
34. Do you know more then 3 myspace codes?
my myspace is dead
35. You got an essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which will it be?
Depends on my mood. and how much ink there is left in the printer.
36. Do you wear jeans to relax at home?
Ew.
37. Describe yourself using three words:
very. bored. :).
38. Do you use deodorant?
Eh. No.
39. Do you like ice in your drink?
anything.
40. Name 7!:
7 already has a name.
------------------------------------------