Oct 16, 2006, 11:10 PM: You hold... the universe
NEW LAYOUT.
Its really soft and light, not to mention, boring, but I like it, I guess... I think. hahah I mean, like after 2 months of a layout draught, I guess anything is better than nothing.
Anyway, it's [obviously] inspired by the song "All I need is You". And yeah.
Well, marking day tomorrow.... or is it today. Feeling really tired now...
feel like making another layout... this layout reminds me too much of debbie's layout. HAHHAHA. Sorry debbie if it looks alot like yours. Wasn't on purpose. haha.
Anyway, Port Discovery was pretty fun. We were on the boats and we waved HI to every boat that went by us. And then at the merlion, we waved at a group of chinese tourists and said "KONICHIWA!" or "WELCOME TO SINGAPORE!" Whaaa see, we welcome the tourists, just like what the government wants us to do. Then while we were posing for photos infront of the Raffles statue, this Caucasian tourist came up and took a photo of us posing and we all went "WELCOME TO SINGAPORE!". Hah, Singa the lion would be so proud of us.
I STILL dont' wanna spend my wholfe life as a paraplegic...
------------------------------------------