Oct 15, 2006, 9:31 PM:
Listening to: What the world will never take, Hillsong United.
Thinking: I DON'T WANNA SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE ON A WHEELCHAIR.
Craving for: a new back (yes the thing that invertebrates don't have), and a whole lot more fencing training
BACK DON'T FAIL ME NOW. I just don't wanna end up being a paraplegic and having to take up wheelchair fencing. AGH. Why WHY?! If my back fails me, I'd have to end up giving up sports, AHHHHH. I just don't want to end up being an utter vegetable. Just the thought of not being able to play any sport and physically exert myself in anyway is just ahhh, I guess thats one of my worst fears. Nooo nooo! I think I"m going to have nightmares of this soon... nooooo... I know this sounds a little melodramatic but yes, the thought of it makes me cry, which was what I did today and it was utterly uneccessary but yes I did, twice. Whyyyyy. Where is justice in this world??
Anyway, yeah, school starts tomorrow... 7 more days of sec 3 life to enjoy.
Ah, why am I not looking forward to the holidays...
Post exam To-Do list
Cause I just love lists. :)
1- Make- a- new- layout!
2- Seek refuge at Bishan Park
3-Draw/ Sketch/ Paint
4- Practice practice practice
5- Read
Post exam MUST-Do list
1- Training for Malaysia
2- Training for East Zone tourneys next year... (note the lack of enthusiasm)
3- O level art coursework
4- Entrepenureship thing
Aghhhhh... not making me feel any better............
------------------------------------------