Oct 26, 2006, 11:31 PM: Holidays, ruined.

Listening to: Fire Fall Down. Hillsong United.
Thinking: of every single bad word in the world right now.
Craving for: anything but the holidays...

OK, I'll try to set the right tone for thie post cause I am not in the right mood now. my feet are sore. and I'm tired. sleepy and moody. the worst combination of emotions you can ever have.

Well... first thing's first...

A HUGE CONGRATS to the Creative-Competitors. :)
Good job guys! Especially my dear classmates :) haha, you guys did good. :D

(Trying to be really encouraging here)

Yeah. Haha.

Anyway, last day of school today... the mass was alright, real short and sweet. Then we updated our records... yadda yadda yadda, got this huge nagging from Mrs Chong cause she didn't know about the whole changing of council rooms. And then went up to class to do a bunch of surveys and to get our report cards. Results were... um... ok? I don't know... didn't expect it judging from how I did for the SA2. But well... ummmm, I guess its a pleasant surprise... anyway... the year has gone real fast... don't know what sec 4 life is gonna be, but I have a feeling its gonna be even more faster than this... oh boy. For some reason, I think I've developed this love-hate relationship with theclass. I mean, sometimes, you just really appreciate how everyone's just so supportive and all, other times you just feel like walking out of the class and pulling off a Jia Li* along the corridor. (*remember?? when she just stood at the corridoor and stared into the pond, looking real suicidal??) yeah... but I know for some reason, I'm really gonna miss everyone next year...

Well... as I've said... I'm moody, tired, exhausted and just really angry. To top it off, I've to be in school at 7.10 tomorrow. Just like a normal school day, if not, even worse, just to attend some Enterprise Trail thingger......... UGH. Holidays are ruined... I've only got 6 free days in November... sorry to those I've made plans to go out... :( urgh. Pissed off...




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.