Oct 31, 2006, 2:51 PM: Barley.. Mmmm.

Listening to: The Press Corpse, Anti-Flag
Thinking: Ooo, there's a 3/9 next year.
Craving for: Unhealthy haze in Singapore tomorrow, then in Malaysia from the 2nd of November to the 6th.

Hey hey... Becky gave this to me... here goes!

7 random things about myself :
1. I'm overwieght.
2. I love Subway. Oh, and yes, Eric Smzanda.
3. I LOVE the Sciences. (no, I'm not being sarcastic.)
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fencing.
5. When I see food, I have to eat it.
6. My elbow makes a crack noise everytime I do a push up.
7. My skin still feels warm from today's training.

7 things that scare me :
1. My sister's addiction to the guinea pigs. (they're thinking of getting MORE)
2. Fencing being made illegal
3. Sec 4/7' 07 (O levels)
4. The guy at the new dessert shop near our school
5. Training with Jersery Man
6. Spending my whole life in a wheelchair
7. Skirts

7 random songs at the moment :
1. "I've got a Saviour and He's livin' in me, WOW!"
2. Y... MCA, its fun to stay at the... Y... MCA.
3. The Name Game!
4. Tropical London...
5. That song by The Sex Pistols that starts like... "1,2,3,4... "
6. -guitar solo from Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin-
7. Ole, ole ole ole...

7 people to do this :
Banna
Fanna
Nanna
Tanna
Manna
Panna
Lanna the Lamma.

and this one from theresse.

1 single, taken or crushin'?
Single. :)

2 are you happy with your life now?
Are we ever?

3 when you meet the right person, do you fall in love fast?
um. No?

4 have you ever been heartbroken?
Haha... not exactly... long story.

5 do you believe that there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
No. "Thou Shalt Not Lie".

6 would you ever take someone back if he cheats on you?
Ummmm... no?

7 ever talked about marriage to someone else?
Haha, who hasn't?

8 Do you want children?
Right now, my maternal instinct hasn't really quite set in yet, so the answer is no.

9 how many?
-__-

10 would you ever consider adoption?
Of course! I'd even adopt from the SPCA, that is, the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, not, the Sim Pheck Choo Association.

11 if someone likes you now, what do you think it's the best way for him/her to let you know his/her feelings?
Just admit it already!

12 Do you enjoy going into a relationship?
Haven't been in one, so how am I suppsoed to know?

13 do you believe in love at first sight?
Ew. Get a a life.

14 do you believe you can change someone?
If Yan Can Cook, So Can You.

15 if you could marry elsewhere,where would it be?
Haha...

16 do you give in easily when you're fighting?
Dunno.

17 do you have feelings for someone right now?
feeling... tired.

18 have you ever wished that you could have someone but you messed it up?
Hahah, regrets regrets...

19 have you ever broke a heart?
Before: <3...>20 if one day your best friend falls in love with the girl/guy you're deeply in love with, what would you do?
Let the guy choose and live with it.

21 are you missin' anyone right now?
Haha, yeah??

22 now you have to ask seven people to do this survey in their blogs. write their names below:
Banna
Fanna
Nanna
Tanna
Manna
Panna
Lanna the Lamma.


Well. There's a sec 3/9 next year. How... weird. I mean, its just so...
scary. 15 people from our year got retained. That just shows how we just SUCK.

Well... havne't been doing much lately. Its just all... training, training, training... eyyeerrr. And there's some chemistry thing that me and Becky are paired up to do. whaaa, I live an exciting life.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.