Oct 10, 2006, 11:40 AM: 7

Listening to: My Way, Frank Sinatra
Thinking: 12,960 minutes since I last fenced. 2,880 more to go.
Craving for: a nap.

English Paper 1
English Paper 2
Chinese B Paper 1
Chinese B Paper 2
Social Studies
E-mathematics Paper 1
Chemistry
E-mathematics Paper 2
Biology
History
Art
Physics (Structured)

A-mathematics
Physics (MCQ)

WOHOOO Physics is half OVER. I thought it'll be hard, judging from the past year papers Mrs Yip gave to us, but the paper was actually quite a pleasant surprise. :)

I've been watching alot about space lately, don't ask why, I guess Discovery Science just likes to put all the spacey programmes on in the late afternoons when I reach home from school, and now I'm beginning to be scared that one day, a huge comet would just come by and BLOW PLANET EARTH INTO MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF PIECES. Yeah, haha, but it's pretty interesting... they had a show on physics too, and they had stuff on acceleration due to gravity and stuff... so I got to revise physics by watching TV... wohoo. Long live Bill Nye! Call me a nerd or what, but I just LOVE the Discovery Science Channel.

Anyway, enough of THAT... A-math tomorrow... then its all over :) :) :)




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.