Oct 5, 2006, 9:14 PM: 4

Listening to: Some Things Never Change, The Forecast
Thinking: "kidneys produce our pee!"
Craving for: the cleaners to mistake the exam papers as toilet paper and put them in the toilet instead. where it truly deserves to be.

Chemistryyyyy yess chemistry. It was alright I guess... no comments actually... whats done is done and there's bio to look forward to tomorrow...

wohoo! 7 more papers to go! Strangely, the exams have been going really smoothly acutally... besides the fact that I made about... 2 careless mistakes in e-math paper 1... everything's been rather alright... haha... but I mean, maybe I'm just being ignorant and forcing myself to be so naive...

English Paper 1
English Paper 2
Chinese B Paper 1
Chinese B Paper 2
Social Studies
E-mathematics Paper 1
Chemistry

E-mathematics Paper 2
Biology
History
Art
Physics (Structured)
A-mathematics
Physics (MCQ)

7 more papers people! HANG IN THERE GUYS! Oh, and good luck tomorrow. :) I feel like a cheerleader... ok stop it.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.