Sep 26, 2006, 8:41 PM: Return!
Listening to: Everything That Has Breath, Hillsong
Thinking: "here it goes again..." haha, the treadmills are just ingenious...
Craving for: an MC
Ah, after avoiding this decrepit word vomit bucket of a blog, I return to update!
Well, I guess the past few weeks have been eventful. But before I go into that, let me be the bearer of bad news and remind everyone that we have
5 days left to study for the exams.
It really is alarming.
Anyway, hmm. Lets begin with ehh.. OBS
haha, well, we were grouped into WATCHes and mine so happened to be RALEIGH. Bird, Audrey, Jan and Mag were in Raleigh too, anyway, our instructor was WEE WEE. and he lived up to his name. haha, fun. Anyway, we were in the mobile course, so we got to pitch tents every day and sleep in it every day. FUN. haha, well, if you want the details, I guess you'd have to bug someone from Raleigh from it, too tired to blog about it.
Anyway, yeah, I'm so lost in class now... I'm beginning to feel scared.
Well... for those who are stressed out by the exams, I reccomend you take time and compile yourself a "TO DO list" after the exams.
Post Exam MUST-DO list
1) Sleepover(s)
2) Make a new layout(s)
3) Break the "fencing fast"
4) Go back to church
5) Go shopping for-
CDs
Books/Magazines
Shirts
Stationery/Art materials
6) Go around Orchard in a surgeon suit
7) Run.Run.Run
8) Catch up with CSI
9) Ice Skating with Xyne & Mel
10) Prefects group outing to the Zoo
11) Savour the life Sec 3 life
12) Draw.Draw.Draw
13) Read.Read.Read
14) Sleep.Sleep.Sleep
I feel so much happier.
------------------------------------------