Sep 11, 2006, 7:17 PM: Nothing makes my hair turn white like good ol' SAC

Listening to: Don't Be So Hard, The Audition
Thinking: The song is stuck in my head
Craving for: bittersweet OBS.

Alas! The holidays are over, and what ever siesta's we've been having (or lack thereof) has to, unfortunately, fade somewhere into reverie.

Ok, enough of the whole... grandiloquence of the whole thing. I've been reading up on alot of classics like "The Great Gatsby" and all, so I was just trying to keep intouch with my more, literary side, which sadly, is becomming harder each passing day. Anyway, one should definately sink their teeth into great classics and all, your vocab can grow, and I mean... GROW. Good for English. yes yes, very good.

Haha, well, the past week has been prrty hectic. Not exactly HECTIC, but yeah, its been hard to try to find time to finish homework and all. But then again, its time we're talking about.

Well, hmm... I've got some prrrrty fun photos. Hahahah.

This...

is the awesome coach min. Hah, see I told you he was awesome.

and...

THIS.


is just UNCLE tuck.

Go knock youself out.



Well...

we had to go for some photo taking thing with my brother during the holidays... haha, I can't wait till I graduate. cause of... that table of a hat, which they throw when they graduate.


Just imagine using THAT for OBS.



Well... we had to interview more people today... but I didn't cause well... I wasn't told about it, either that or I was just extremely blur during the council meeting before, but I think it was the latter. Haha. Anyway, I'm sorry guys! I owe you guys 2 drinks now... one for last Tuesday and one for today. Sorry sorry sorry.

Well, training was fun acutally... we had a competition thingy and the winner got a H-Two-O for free.

Yeah, this'll probably be one of the last few posts for the next 3 weeks. Just a reminder people...

20 more days till the EOY Exams

Anyway, I may be slow or something... but I have this urge to make a layout dedicated to the Late Steve Irwin. But that'll have to wait till after the exams. I don't know, I guess it was just some impulse I had... anyway, I was never really a great fan of him, though at one stage, I would wake up every Saturday morning and come home from school everyday, switch on to Discovery kids, and watch Croc files and PMK for the whole day. Haha, and after watching the Steve Irwin Marathon on Animal Planet, I just had this impulse to make a layout dedicated to him. Sad. It was so fun to play his characther during drama and the Dramazing race. He's just so... eccentric.

-this is the part where they get you to keep silent for a minute-




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.