Aug 7, 2006, 7:43 PM: Where's the boom-boom??

Listening to: Roots Radicals, Rancid. (haha triple R's!)
Thinking: about September 3rd. :D
Craving for: a Medical Certificate to cover me from the Sports Carnival till Saturday.

Hmmm... weekends have came and it went by like swoosh. Ok that didn't make sense, but I guess I never do make any sense cause I end up going against what I'm saying. Ah well, Saturday was looong. Training in the morning, then we had a council meeting cum bonding session thing after. Haha, nothing much cause not everyone was there so yeah, sad... anyway, I met up with some people after that and we went to watch the fireworks at Marina Bay. And to be honest. I wasn't really that impressed. It was... rather boring. And the fireworks were too soft for my liking cause the fireworks I'm used to is loud, deafening and burns holes in your clothes. If you seriously wanna play with fireworks, let alone watch, one should make their way to Macau in Chinese New Year cause thats when people can buy the HUGE fireworks like the one we saw and light it up all by yourself. But the catch is, you have to pay BIG BUCKS to watch metal combust in mid-air. Might as well as Mrs Boo to drop sodium into water. Its free and we might even potentially burn down the school. :) now THATS someting I'd pay to watch.

Well, here are some of the more... interesting photos of the fireworks. I gave up trying to get some good shots cause we were practically swimming in a pool of sweaty people so thick that you can't even stir it with a stick.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, nothing much after that, just stayed there and hung around and eventually went home after people watching. We should come up with a people watching game, 10 points for people wearing crocs, 20 for people like Kai Xin (who was cosplaying [sp??]) and another 100 for transvestites. Haha.

Well, I know many people have posted up the Lyric Game, and it ends up being burried under post after post, but since I have practically nothing to say... I shall put it up every post cause it makes my posts longer haha. :) So yeah, here t'is. {I ripped it off DEBBIE's}

1) On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first 25 songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing)
2) Write down a line of the song. try to avoid putting the song title in the line.
3) Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs. (NO CHEATING!) Please don't use a net search. That's no fun.
4) When someone guesses correctly, strike out the line and list the correct name of the song next to it.

HERE GOES!
I shall be nice, and include hints for the harder ones

1- "Don't come here and cry/Don't come here and cry"
*HINT: They hail from Malaysia.

2- "With the music execution and the talk of revolution/ it bleeds in me and it goes"

3- "One generation./ Livin' salvation/ here we go."

4- "When she walks, shes like a samba/ That swings so cool and sways so gentle"

5- "Sold my body to the company so/ I got the money now away I go/ Thank you Mr. CEO!"

6- "please lah, Singapore velly good alledy. You drop your wallet or handbag and nobody take it and run away with it, is already velly good"
haha
*HINT: its a podcast.

7- "Lot of naggin' old hags/ lot of fools/ lot of fool scum bags."

8- "Now you go through Saint Louis/ Joplin, Missouri"

9- "If they should fall you get a wish or dedication"

10- "It added up to nothing cause you're much too dumb"

11- "Scoring points for passion and persistence"

12- "I will stand on the word/ be the light of the world"

13- "That's all I got to warn ya 'bout Mexico and California"



ok this is boring. haha.

Have fun.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.