Aug 12, 2006, 12:04 PM: Jump jump!

Listening to: Fire Fall Down, Hillsong United.
Thinking: Planetshakers is still nothing compared to Hillsong. Period.
Craving for: Hillsong United to pay tiny Singapore a visit.


{edit}
12 AUGUST 2006
Had some crime prevention talk thinger in the morning. T'was... useless cause I mean, its not like we prefects would be going around joining gangs or brother/sister hoods and shoplifting from Montip or something. But ah well... food was good. :) haha

after that, I had to go for the Phlips Singapore Cup thing. It was... ok. Melbourne Tigers trahsed the Malaysian All Stars 111-50. Haha, that game was boring, but the Argentine and Slovenia one was... entertaining, but I think the Spain and Serbia and Montenegro one was the most... technically impressive. I mean, they were doing all sorts of technically demanding moves as if it was as easy as walking.


{/edit}


Alot has happened. I shall begin this with the Sports Carnival. Which was pretty fun I have to admit. :) Haha.


8 AUGUST 2006
Well then, reached Tampines stadium, and started moving the sumo ring somewhere else. Haha I love the sumo suit. Haha, anyway, we began with the cheerleading, which went so-so, haha, and the we had the Gladiatress thing. We made it into like, round to, but lost to 3/6. But ah well, we had fun. Photos!



Well... the World may have Italy. But SAC has... 3/7!

Observe:


I was just trying to make this post a little more interesting. :)

Haha, its fun! I mean, look at the similarites esp. the one with Dawn.

Well... its times like these I feel proud to be in 3.7 and to wear an algae green tee. Haha.

Anyway, yeah the rest of the day was just spend screaming around with everyone... and blackmailing teachers with embarrasing photos. Haha, the photos are with Yiggie haha.

3/7
CHAMPIONS- SAC Cup
First Runner Up for the Human Wheel
Second Runner Ups for United We Move

MADDALENA- HOUSE CHAMPS

wohoo!! :)

Well after that, I went out with Linette, Val, Shush, Kim and Fanny to just waste a day at Sentosa. And when I mean waste a day, I mean, spend the whole day just lying on the beach doing nothing. And watching the sun hide behind clouds to give that whole sun-shiny effect.



9 AUGUST 2006
Well, my aunt took us out for a treat at some hotel buffet thing. And well... we stuffed ourselves silly. And I still feel full from the dessert. I mean, it was just that... "eat everything that crosses your path" feeling.


You just couldn't say no to a dessert buffet like that.

Well... it was infact National Day, and we were stuck at home, so we decided to be patriots and watch the NDP (I was looking out for afew familiar faces, e.g, theresse who apparently got tickets which faced the butts of the performers haha) and yeah, although I don't really like Singapore, I'm still greatful for studying in Singapore cause the standards are generally higher though I always whine about how much I hate the system. Haha, but there comes a time where you should just... count your blessings and all... yeah...

Saw I and II is the most... twisted movie ever. I think I've developed a liking for psychopathic movies.

11 AUGUST 2006
ULTRAVIOLET
wasn't really as good as I thought, but I mean, yeah, it was praise and worship anyway, so might as well put this rare chance into good use. But yeah, the guys next to us were really really annoying.

and PLANET SHAKERS still can't be compared to Hillsong United. Haha. I don't know. I feel that Hillsong united has more meaningful lyrics and the songs are well... just generally nicer. Haha... I feel on fire now. I should start going back to church...




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.