Aug 3, 2006, 7:56 PM: iPods have lives too.

Listening to: Homesick at Spacecamp, Fall Out Boy
Thinking: Cursive- "Art is Hard"
Craving for: the end of school.

Its true, iPods have lives too. And I have a feeling mine's a girl cause its been PMSing at my computer lately.

Anyway, the week's been pretty much the usual. Wake up, get to school, get our daily overdose of naggs, over dose our juniors with naggs of our own, reach home, and complain about the perpetually filled list of things to do.

Hah, yeah, well, I can't believe that I stayed up late last night jsut to finish off art. Cause the thing is, I didn't finish it. But ah well, I didn't fail. So I guess that staying up late wasn't really a horrible thing. Haha.

Ah well, long weekend (somewhat) next week. Yessss.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.