Aug 29, 2006, 8:00 PM: Epiphany.

Listening to: Man Of Conviction, The Get Up Kids.
Thinking: I'm lovin' my jacket and breeches.
Craving for: Sunday to be Sunday everyday.

Well... as we... ease into the end of term 3... I can't help but realise that... well.. this term went by well... extremely fast. Agg. Alot has happened I guess...

Grading was on Sunday. And well... lets just say I'm prrrrrty happy with my results. -grins- haha, the badge is just so prrty. yayy... :DDDDDDDD I'm just happy :) we got our equipment too! The jacket and breeches are awesome! hahahahaha. OK. I might be making sense. I might not. But ah well.

Anyway... I just can't help but realise how much time there is left till the end of Sec 3. I mean. its just like... BOOM. and 30 weeks of schooling just went by. Ah well...

2 more school days!

and

1 MORE DAY OF ACTUAL SCHOOLING
till the "holidays".


and I'll be the extraded daughter who's NOT preparing for any major exam. Haha. ( does "A levels" and "PSLE" sound familiar?) Haha, so I can prance around infront of them while they're mugging :p

But of course, I have a heart. :D

ah well... ALL THE BEST!




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.