Aug 21, 2006, 7:53 PM: Clarity.

Listening to: Bigger Than My Body, John Mayer
Thinking: 9 weeks just flew by like -snap- THAT.
Craving for: Thursdays to be FREE. and... the invitation/ referral/ nomination. -crosses fingers-

Well, t'is been a long time since I breathed life into this blog. Nothing much really. I mean, nothing... extremely significant.

Anyway, its already the 9th week of term 3. And that means well... 4 things-

1- CCA break
2- Exams
3- OBS
4- Holiday

Well... I have come to the conclusion that this year hasn't really been a really self-indulgent kind. I've only went on 1 pathetic shopping trip and a couple of window shopping trips which reaped nothing but an even longer wishlist.

Anyway... school's been a real bore lately. Either that or I'm too comfortable in my corner with just me and my sukodu puzzles. haha. But I mean seriously, the way the teachers are describing our batch really scares me. Aggg...

Ah well...

I'm still so fascinated with this-



in my pervious post. I mean, we humans are just so alike. Haha.

Ah well. Another day, another problem.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.