Jul 29, 2006, 9:13 PM: Why do you only drink 1%?
Listening to: Bella Luna, Jason Mraz
Thinking: I have developed a liking for latin jazz and bossa-nova. Agh, I seriously need to make another layout.
Craving for: a place in the September Gala.
Sometimes, all we ever need is just a nice long nap. I have never been a fan of naps, firstly cause I'd end up sleeping all through the night and start crying myself awake cause I've just realised that I've got a whole stack of homework due the very next day, but I mean, sometimes all we ever need is a nap.
Anyway, enough of the ranting and all, I just decided to pop by my soon-to-be inactive blog to just ehhh, tell everyone that I'm still alive and I'm still annoyed at Satruday trainings, though trainings are pretty fun nowadays, STILL, Saturday trainings ruin a completely perfect weekend.
-breathe- Just 1 and a 1/2 more years till we get to wave SAC goodbye. Think happy thoughts, and live in denial.
------------------------------------------