Jul 24, 2006, 7:39 PM: Nooo, the English must... alive!

Listening to: Revolution, Hillsong United
Thinking: Mondays are inhumane.
Craving for: A wedge of watermelon.

Mondays are the work of EVIL.

Not only is it the beginning of a long and painful week, its also a day where I have to run a heck lot 3 times.

Well the weekends were... eventful.

Saturday was... blah. Trained from 8am to 12pm. (I was late, and the next time I"m late, the whole team has to run 15 round around the field. MUAHHA) haha and well met up the Council for a meeting. Turns out, we were supposed to fold paper cranes instead. Then we did the board, while I went up to sort out some blazer thinggers. And also the shelves displaying all the investiture tokens of appreciation thinggers. Gross. That place is just OLD and obselete already. Haha, but if we opened the doors, windows and placed a radio and beanbags and perhaps a sofa in it, it'll be a GREAT place to hold meetings, sleep and study. Its even so near to a toilet! Perhaps too near. Hahah. So we stayed in school to work on the board until it was like all dark and spooky. Well, if you want the details, I guess uou should go to Chrystal's or Rebecca's blog. I won't repeat what they've already said cause its...yeah.

Blah.

So. tired.

Training today was really... I don't know... It wasn't tiring, but... we've got a looong loooong way to go.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.