Jul 17, 2006, 10:01 PM: I LIVE!
Listening to: Fever Fly, Electrico
Thinking: Wohoo, I've hit the 1000 song mark in my iPod
Craving for: a "grow up to 175 cm now" pill, tickets to PLAINSUNET's RE:PLAY at the Esplanade Recital Studio on the 28th of August
School has been... blah. Same old. Same old. And you thought we humans couldn't get any lower.
Well then, what has happened exactly? Many may ask. But too bad. Give me a "rejuvenate now and write a great blog post NOW" pill then speak. If not... well then I guess there isn't much to talk about since everything is so blah.
Anywany... next somewhat exciting event on my calendar- FENCING GRADING TEST. After that we get to spar with each other in a REAL compeition and I finally get a fencing mask. I'm scared. Haha.
Well, I'm sure you're all familiar with the one, the only, YIGGIE EATS collectable series...

so now, I present to you:
YIGGIE EATS: The dance concert edition.
YIGGIE EATS:

*Hurry! Whilst Stocks Last!
Available in Yellow, Black, Purple and Monotone silver.
Twisted-pretzel productions would not be held responsible for any accidents or injuires caused by Yiggie.
Blogging has officially brought me to an all time low.
------------------------------------------