Jul 9, 2006, 4:21 PM: Drone...
Listening to: A City by the Light Divided, Thursday
Thinking: about the hoo-haa over mrbrown.
Craving for: the school to be kind enough to allow us to come to school at 11am tomorrow, just like Raffles Institution or ACS (I). (Haha, yeah, dream on)
Hey hey hey... I'm back. Well then, World Cup Finals are TONIGHT. I mean, TOMORROW MORNING. And well, for those about to loose, I salute you. (Seriously, I think Italy is gonna win) but ah well... At least Germany played an entertaining game yesterday... and won!
Hai. Well, I'm not exactly... how you say, in the mood to really type out anything productive cause I just realised how depressing blogging can make you. Or maybe its just hormones, whatever it is, blogging still is depressing. Singapore is so depressing. Oh how I wish I could grow out of it. I mean, I've been here for what? 3, 4 years already and I still can't get over the fact that I hate this place more than ever. Oh gosh. I feel so immature.
"please la! I say thank you how many million times already. -insert hokkien curses here- one by one must count for you to hear ah!!"
------------------------------------------