Jul 2, 2006, 10:11 PM: Blogging, the art of procastination.

Listening to: Ups and Downs, Saves The Day
Thinking: Wednesday is gonna kill
Craving for: sleep.

{edit- @ 2346 hrs}
I just find this photo so amusing.

photo from here
Man running, screaming in ecstacy (sp?): Portugal's Coach
Players behind: England players.

Hahahhahahahahahah. This is such a classic.
{/edit}

Well then... I went for fencing today, and it was... alright. Not the most entertaining one, but ah well, at least I now know someone else who supported Germany from the start of the World Cup till now. Hah. Besides that, there isn't really a big difference.

Well then, I'm sorry for keeping this whole blog thing in suspense lately, haha, I was at Amelia's getting last minute stuff for the semi-successful Prefects Bonding Sessoin cum Training session. We got lotsa videos and lotsa photos, and I shall upload them and blog about it at a later date. haha, but I guess it was a success cause people thought it was fun... and stuff but ah, 1/8th of the people came! So I guess for this case, more is not merrier.

Anyway, after fencing, I went to McCafe to wait for the other council members for a meeting, alone hahah, from like, 12.30 to 2, but t'is ok, I like being alone. And I got to read every article in the newspaper without fearing that I'll be late for something or waste time or just procastinate.

So then the started poping up, like mushrooms and when everyone was here, we started the meeting and disscussed the teachers' day celebration. Should be alright, but if you can somehow rent an elephant within a budget, or if a budget even exists, then I guess it'll be SPECTACULAR. Hah. Ah well...

And, I just HAVE to rub it in all Brazil supporters that.......... BRAZIL'S OUT!

I couldn't be more happier cause I didn't want another re-run of World Cup 2002 Finals, that is, if Germany beats Italy on the 5th of July and 3 friggin AM in the morning of a school night. Anyone staying up to catch the game?? Please call me and keep me awake. Andd... YAY, England's OUT. I know... I know, I'm such a traitor... I supported Germany and England before the whole thing started, but I mean, judging from the way Wayne Rooney crushed that guy's groin, I stand corrected. Plus, they we're really at their best throughout the whole tournament.

Well, that's that for today, I'm too lazy to post photos.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.