Jul 21, 2006, 6:30 PM: 100.
Listening to: Hello, Electrico
Thinking: "Hello sir, welcome to singaporeee"
Craving for: Basketball trainings to be in the form of paper. Once that happens, I'll need some gasoline and fire. Oh, and those North Korean Taepodong missiles. -smirks-
Its my 100th post on this blog. Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah. This post marks my 100th post since D-X crashed. And with that, I would like to have a minute of silence in name of the late diary-x.com.
Anyway, its a FRIDAY, and I was looking forward to a near perfect basketball-free weekend, until of course, that fateful SMS appeared in my inbox, with tomorrow's training instructions written all over it.
Yeah, I'm practically driving this whole basketball team thing into a kamikaze thing. I mean, wow. I don't deserve to be the captain! Oh if only Mrs Tay could read this. Hear my cry! Urgh.
Anyway, I've been doing alot of reading, and well, it seems as though the world is gonna end soon enough. And since THATS gonna happen eventually, I thought it'll be fun to write a list of things to do before I die.
Places to visit before I die
A prison
A morgue
A Refugee camp
Venice, Rome- Italy (we might go there for ART. Wohoo!)
Hawaii, Alaska, Aspen ,New York City- USA
Maldives
Berlin- Germany (just somewhere related to Hitler)
Egypt
The Amazon jungle
Spain
The Sahara Desert
Antartica
Cuba
Jamaica
The set of CSI
St Petersburg, Russia
Things to eat and try out before I die
Ballut (sp?)
The World Famous Pink's Hotdogs
All 31 flavours of Baskin Robins'
Tarantulas
Crickets
Octopus tentacles (still moving)
A whole Carls Jr. meal on my own
Foie Gras
and just basically the things you see people eating on Fear Factor
but before all of that, I have to survive 1 and a 1/2 more years in SAC- with basketball.
-stomps off muttering something-
------------------------------------------