Jun 7, 2006, 10:15 PM: they're not called "autofocus" for nothing.
Haha, well then, I woke up today, took my time to have breakfast and consume any reading material in sight, from the papers, to old TIME issues (the new issue's here, hurrah!) I seem to be doing that lately, every morning. But I mean, its a holiday, and I'm doing the best I can to live up to the name its given. So yeah, with time to spare before the match, I decided to pack my room (which seems to be permanently messy) and write a list of all the homework due. I feel so naive. I didn't know that there was THAT much homework. But ah well, it will wait till a later date. So I went to Redhill and bumped into the rest so we made our way to the basketball courts and yeah, played the match. It was quite alright in the beginning, we were doing really well, but then, our stamina caught up with us and we lost. Haha, that means more running for us next training and all. Ahhh. OK anyway, I won't be here till Friday. So yeah.
HOMEWORK list
- A-math exam corrections
- A-math worksheets
-SS MYE corrections
-SS MYE SEQs
-SS SBQ (get from e-portal and print out)
-Physics Quizes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
-Bio Essay Qn
-E-math- Co-ordinate Geometry (e-portal)
-E-math- Trigonomerty (e-portal)
-English- Compre- Pg 121
-English- Compre- Units 2, 3, 5
-History- League Of Nations worksheet (e-portal doc)
-History- PBL webquest
I am gonna die.
Things to do this holiday.
-*HOMEWORK!!!
-Shopping
(CDs, shirts, books, you name it)
-Cousins wedding
(and due to my low self-esteem, finding a proper outfit has been a real chore)
-Prefects group outing
-Youth Cup matches:
vs Autofocus
vs Home United
vs Combined Schools (West)
vs Kai Xuan
-Training (1, 2, 3)
-2.8' 05 Class Chalet
I won't be coming for the first day
-Robotics
-Outings
Theresse
Aida
Mel & Xyne
the momo-ers
THE council
-Make websites/a new layout
Anyway. There are afew strange things in this world which are over-rated.
Paul Twohill is over rated.
Carls Jr. is over rated. I mean, it's good, but its not THAT good. Its like Burger King Sr. (I like Burger King :]) haha, but I mean, they make it seem like its THAT good.
"The Nun" is over rated. It shouldn't even be on the big screen.
The Click 5 is GROSSLY over rated.
Haha, this is fun. OK fine. I'll stop.
------------------------------------------