Jun 21, 2006, 11:04 AM: Random nothings.

Listening to: Playing for Keeps, Matchbook Romance
Thinking: H-O-M-E-W-O-R-K
Craving for: World Cup Premium

Ah well... nothing much has happened. The house is in a compelete mess. Observe.


The living room is in my rom.


and everything else is outside.


Whats left of the living room (soon to be my brother's room)


Remnants of the kitchen.

Ah well, they took off the window grills! 21 storeys of undisturbed view! Wohoo!

Well, we had Council Training yesterday. Though I felt that they were merely reading out from the booklet they gave us. They might as well give us the book and told us to read it. But then again, there was food. And lots of it. Haha, and there was some kinda presentation thingy. Ah well, after that, Janaine, Becky and the new member of the Prefects Council- Clarissa, and I went to TM for tea. Yeah, just wondered around the area... and went home. Well, I'm thinking of going cycling later. Alone. Yeahhhhh... haha, monkeys have invaded Bishan Park! I mean, yeah. I even took photos!! Ok they weren't in Bishan Park when I took them, but it was damn well close to it.



As you can see, I'm such a pathetic piece, to go down all the way to muse around with monkeys.

Ah well, Germany beat Ecuador 3-Oh. My money's on Germany. :) They've indeed improved, defense-wise, since the first match. But ah well, who am I to judge? There's another free match today! Wohooo.

OK ripped this off debbie's.

3 names i go by
jolena
jo
lena - hah

3 parts of my heritage
We can't do Chinese (with the exception of mom)
We treat animals better than anything in the world
We like cooking

3 of my everyday essentials
iPod
water
a book

3 things that i am wearing now
school shorts
roca wear jacket
1/5' 04 class tee

3 of my fave musical artists now
The Hives
Saves The Day
i have absolutely no idea....

3 things you want in a relationship other than love
ehhhh... happiness? though I'm quite contented in being single.
again, i have absolutely no idea.

3 truths and 2 lies
in random order-
I own a potato made to look like darth vader
I hate SACSS
I own all albums by TBS
I love being in Singapore
I lead a normal life

3 physical things about the oppsite that attracts you
his way of thinking (that isn't physical, is it?)
how he looks like Eric Smzanda, or Steven Gerrard, or Michael Owen. Hahah.
eyes.

3 of your fave hobbies
reading
writing
sleeping

3 things that you want badly now
to move out of this hell hole
ice cream
fairy god parents.

3 places you wanna go on vacation
Hong Kong
Whistler
New York

3 things you want to try doing
Lead a group of students to speak out about the current hierarchic school system or the education system as a whole (namely the CCA policies)
Quit basketball
Finish the holiday homework before the school gets my butt.

3 people i would like to see taking this test.
3 people who are bored.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.