Jun 11, 2006, 10:53 PM: Ponder...
Well, I just came back from the match. We didn't really play well but we could "easily beat them". I mean, thats the story all the time. We always can do it, but we don't. Anyway... NEW LAYOUT. Its... weird... but I think its alright. But there're too much scribbly things, and thats not alright. But ah well... never hurts to try eh? It was a random layout. I was bored, so I decided to motivate myself. And poof, you got this.
Anyway... I've been thinking about my CCA... and whats left of it. And sometimes, I feel as if I'm a malignant tumour in the CCA... seriously. I mean, I'm probably the teams most benched player... and the one who runs away from training every possible opportunity. So much for captain-hood. I don't wanna do this anymore. I really wanna quit basketball. Sorry... but I mean, I've just lost all intrest in the whole game. In fact, sometimes I just despise it. But I mean, even after my dad talks to Mrs Tay, there's nothing much I can do. Cause Mrs Tay "needs me". Though I really quetion that. I mean, the only thing I do in basketball is probably shed some light and hope for the teachers that some day, basketball won't be so notorious. I feel so guilty for posting this up... but I mean, I just need to get this off my chest, and even my own journal isn't helping. So yeah... I've lost all love for the game. And thats probably the FIRST thing you have to do. You have to first love the game. Oh how I wish I could just focus on fencing or competitive swimming... or even drama, or art, just something I actually LOVE. Sad.. I mean, why does the Education Ministry make CCA compulsory and... unflexible? My friend has taken up Rugby, Volleyball, Soccer, Street Jazz, Drama, Softball and drums in school, why can't we be like that? Why force people?! I mean, they're trying to "culture" students with the CCA and all that, but if a CCA is supposedly an avenue of self-expression, camaraderie, freedom and what-nots, why make it so... stiff. I mean, they're just too many rules and regulations about the whole CCA progamme that it ultimately defeats its purpose. Example, ME. And I'm sure there're lots more people who are DYING to quit their CCA.
Hai... obiviously, I haven't faced the reality of the Singaporean system. Oh gosh I sound so immature. But I guess I haven't really accepted Singapore yet. After what, 4 years??
On a lighter note, I'm updating my blog, that means I'm re-vamping my albums, necropolis, links.. .etc...
------------------------------------------