Jun 24, 2006, 9:43 PM: Meeting No.1

Listening to: Geek In The Pink, Jason Mraz. (it makes me happy)
Thinking: I've forgotten the cosine rule.
Craving for: WC premium! GERMANY IS PLAYING NOW AND I"M MISSING EVERYTHING!

Ahwell, its our first official meeting, we even took minutes. Ha. Anyway, I ate alot today, hmm, wonder why. Anyway, Mrs Chong joined us, I guess t'was alright, at least we finished what we wanted to discuss. Anyway, after that, we wondered into Tampines and found ourselves at mos burger then we crapped on the train with the wonderful world of cameras and lomography.
Ah well, I've got the class tee design down.


thats the back. If you want a larger version, click on it.

Comments? Hatemail for including your face on the design? Haha, keep it to yourself. I just want the comments.




------------------------------------------


who.
Jolena.
full profile>>


about the layout
no. 4.8
inspired by: the History Boys movie (not the play)
photo from: rotten tomatoes
more info + previous layouts>>


tag.