Ah yes, wedding bells were ringing today, and I had put on a cheena-style jacket while my sisters adorned themselves with Daniel Yam dresses and a flamenco-style gown.
Moving on. I'd first like to say...

Anyway, yeah. My new "uncle-in-law's" (as of today) name is Sentosa. I mean, isn't that cool? Just imagine going, "Hi, I'm Sentosa!". haha, Its like going, "Hi! I'm Ubin!" Or "Hi, I'm St John's" Haha, coolness.
So yeah, everything began with the solemnization ceremony. Where the Reverend goes "in sickness and in health, till death do us part". Nothing much to say, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

(that's probably the only good picture I took all evening) and I chose to take photos in Black and White cause weddings remind me of black and white photos.
haha, moving on...

Yeah, after that was a cocktail party... where I eventually got bored, and started fooling with the camera.

So yeah, the doors open, and its time for... DINNER! finally. Oh, and we got the best seats. :)

anyway, the food was alright, quite good I have to say. It was Japanese fused with Chinese. More commonly known as "fusion food" hahahahah... ah well, stuffed ourselves silly and yeah.
I shall blog about Sentosa at a later date cause I have LOTS of photos (336 to be exact)
So yeah, again, I'd like to say...